Monday, May 4, 2009

Oh the Giggles & Smiles


One sound that just melts my heart every single time I hear it is Ethan's giggles. Or any child's laughter for that matter.

It really doesn't matter what sort of day you are having or had, where you hoped to be in huge list of to-do's or what it was that made you lose that positive edge that you started your day with... that one little sound can just make it all go away in an instant!

We all forget about the amazing power that you get from a simple smile or a giggle once we are all grown up and adults! It makes me wonder sometimes, how we forget?
I know we are all busy doing a thousand things at once but a smile or a giggle can bring everything back into perspective so quickly - well most of the time

Some food for thought:
How do you make yourself smile?
How do you feel when your little one giggles - just because they can?
Do you make others smile?
How do you feel when someone makes you smile or laugh?

Interesting don't you think?

So it got me thinking what can you do for someone to make them smile?

I love flowers and tulips are stunning and in sharing this bunch with you all, I hope it brings a smile to your day

The Cackleberry Kids xx

No comments:

Post a Comment