Tuesday, June 2, 2009

It's space Mummy & it's sooo cool!


What can I say other than I am in love with the wall decals made by Stickytiki! No really - I wish we had these as kids!

We are working with Kim and her wonderful products as part of our new Cackleberry Kids & Friends concept store and we have been playing around with the different samples that Kim sent over the ditch for us to have a look at.
Lin and I have had so much fun putting them up on the wall and the kids just love them. Zoe (Lin's little girl) has fallen in love with the Giraffes and my little one Ethan is so beside himself with excitement with the Space Odyssey.
Can't wait to share these wonderful wall decals with the Mums and Dads of Canberra and seeing the joy and huge smiles jump off the face of the kids when they get to take one home for their rooms!
So exciting!!
The Cackleberry Kids xx

1 comment:

  1. Thank you ladies! I am very flattered! And cant wait for our product to be in your wonderful store :)xx

    ReplyDelete