Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I'm in love with shoes.....



It's not very often that I have time to day dream the day away, however today I had a few minutes to go in search of my other passion..... Shoes.

I love finding shoes that are unique, girly, high and stylish - one of my fav's are Jimmy Choo and when I started Cackleberry Kids one of my rewards for achieving our goals was to buy a pair of Jimmy Choos... these are the ones that I continuously look at when I'm having a bad day!


Today, though I think I have found a new love..... these are stunning, a little bling I know, but WOW!!!

Although they are not red, they just remind me of Dorothy and her ruby red slippers... there's no place like home, there's no place like home and with a click of my heels I'm whisked away.....
Oh the dream!!! maybe these ones might be my new reward shoes??? umm... to dream!!

The Cackleberry Kids xx

No comments:

Post a Comment