Friday, August 21, 2009

Introducing Hilary Wardhaugh Photography


I’m so clucky when I photograph little babies and kids! I love it! Such innocents, big eyes and gummy smiles...But, when it gets to teenagers I love that challenge too. The challenge for me not to be too much of a square! Although, I do tend to get laughs if they think I am just so un-cool!It’s a privilege to meet a new family and follow their lives photographically. Seeing the changes and all the different stages in their lives.As a AIPP Master Photographer who uses a very relaxed approach and natural light I always aim to get simply beautiful images....naturally! ®
Hilary's ability to capture a moment in one click is amazing and having had the honour to work with her recently I understand why everyone wants to work with her.... Hilary has a very calming way of making you feel comfortable and relaxed and all of a sudden you don't even remember that she is taking your photo...

Talk about capturing a smile, this photo says it all!!
Hilary is also very passionate about making a difference and has been working on a project that will give couples an avenue to choose Green companies and products when organising their weddings. Hilary herself is a Green photographer and looking after our planet is very important to Hilary.

Hilary and her gorgeous little boy, Henry - such a cutie!
We are looking forward to our next photo shoot with Hilary and adding to the amazing photos we already have.
Thanks Hilary!!
The Cackleberry Kids xx

No comments:

Post a Comment