Thursday, August 6, 2009

It's the Little Things

This week it's been rather hectic and a little bit stressed here at the Cackleberry Kids house... lots to do with the new collection, deadlines looming, submissions to be put together and the normal array of 'Stuff' we all have to do.

Tuesday happened to be a particularly full on day and I who am normally quite controlled was feeling the panic.... then all of sudden I noticed that my lovely cherry blossom trees were budding and I just felt so much better!

The hint of spring was starting to appear and it just made me smile

Then to totally brighten my day, my wonderful boys gave me a beautiful bunch of tulips - sitting at my dinning room table, typing like a mad women I looked up and they just looked amazing with the sun coming in through the
windows - its was so lovely and I felt so uplifted and inspired to get over my mountain...


It's the little things that matter!
The Cackleberry Kids xx

1 comment:

  1. You are so right it is the little things that matter, we get so stressed out with all that is going on in business that we tend to forget to breath and enjoy what is around us.

    ReplyDelete