Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Pondering!


I'm not sure if it's the weather or the universe trying really hard to tell me something...... it's kinda been one of those days where you are here, but not here, totally distracted and can not for the life of me focus on my to list which has 100's of things on it!


I received a nice note from someone from my past and am pondering on what I should do with it, should I reply? How should I reply? what will the effect of the reply have? so many questions running around in my head..... with no clear indication of what I should do.

So the pondering continues.....

* I do believe that things happen for a reason, and that the reason will eventually make itself clear when it's ready - I'm just not very good at waiting sometimes.
* I think that we throw things out to the universe and we are answered, however not always getting the answer we had hoped for.
* I believe in Karma
* I also believe that the teacher keeps visiting until we learn the lesson.

Now I just need to find out which one of these this all fits into!

So my pondering will continue for the time being.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment